The last few days of school were fun, relaxing, and certainly memorable! It was nice to spend some quality time with our 1st grade buddies on the playground for one last time. You have really been an example of how hard-working, responsible students should act at school, and their 2nd grade teachers will be happy for it!Our talent show on Wednesday was a complete success! If I knew 3-Pal had that much talent, we would have had more talent shows this year! Even Mr. Pesapane was impressed with your talent!
Over the past few weeks, the students of 3-Pal showed me exactly how they have grown to be respectful and responsible young students and how ready they are for 4th grade at Lafayette Avenue School!
Now that you've shaken the confetti from the Clap-Out out of your hair, and tossed your back pack into the corner of your bedroom for a few months...
SUMMER VACATION IS HERE!
Over the summer break, take the time to check in here on our blog. I would love to hear what
you are doing, where you are going, what books you are reading, and how you're keeping cool this summer! I'll do my best to check the blog and post comments as they come in. If you'd like, you can even use this post as a Reading Log, responding to the books you're reading this summer.
you are doing, where you are going, what books you are reading, and how you're keeping cool this summer! I'll do my best to check the blog and post comments as they come in. If you'd like, you can even use this post as a Reading Log, responding to the books you're reading this summer.No matter what, HAVE A GREAT SUMMER! Don't forget to keep in touch!
15 comments:
Hi Mr. Palladino,
I will try to write my reading log every week. This week I might get to watch Kungfu Panda!!!!!!! I will let you know if it is good.
hi mr.palladino im so exited for summer i just read all the judy moody book there great i miss you so much byefrom your 2008 student kate
Hi Mr.Palladino! I am going to India but me and McKenna are going to IM each other. My friend might come and visit in India . I'll visit you sometime in march when I come back! Bye
Yo MR.P wats cracking dog. Have you enjoyed the summer? I have I am on a summer baseball team and I have a Game pretty much every day my team is really good. My number is 5 because that is my soccer number so I picked it. Hope I see you around next year. See you soon.
Hi Mr Palladino,
I went on the Bronz Zoo! It was sooooo fun.I saw the Tapir, Lemars, Monkeys,...and other stuff.
Plus I got to watch Wall E.
I will miss you a lot!
P.S. I went on the monerail
Hi I'm in India right now and it's a tuesday here. Today i fell asleep for 5 hours at 3 pm and woke up at 2 AM yesterday morning !I really miss you and all my friends. But I wrote to 3 of my friends today!!! Geuss what?? Our apartment is bigger than the main level of our house in Chatham!Well for school i passed the entrence exame so i'm going to Lotus Valley international School or as i call it LVI. i'll right alot on your blog! see ya:D :) :O!
Hi! tomorrows my birthday well my real birthday. I'm taking a survey in india on favorite summer chairs. lawn chairs, plastic chairs, rocking chairs, noisy chairs, stuff like that. Well any easy to carry chairs. NOT big heavy leather chairs in meetings!Oh btw(by the way) cya means see ya. i a go but i'll be back online soon.
cya nish
Happy Birthday nish717, and a big "High Five" to all my former students. I also just celebrated a birthday this month...I always wished that my birthday was during the school year so I could celebrate on my actual birthday with my classmates...including YOU!
It sounds as if everyone is keeping busy this summer and enjoying their time off so far...don't worry, there is still lots of time left to relax! Keep having fun, keep reading books, and keep checking in on the blog!
Take Care,
Mr. Palladino
Mr Palladino you r cool.
Mr Palladino is cool
Hey Mr. Palladino,
I just found out that you are going to be my teacher next year!!!
Awesome! I am looking forward to filling the jar with marbles. Do you think we could have a pizza party or a "no school today party" or even a "ding, dong, ditch" party?
I am NOT ready to go back to school, but I am glad that you will be there waiting for me. We will come visit soon.
Alec
Hi Mr. Palladino,
I hope you had a great summer. I am excited that you will be my teacher this year! Ms. Toto has been babysitting me all summer. We have had lots of fun, and we just got back from my beach house in LBI. She said you are really nice. I am looking forward to going back to school and being in your class.
Cassie Loeloff
mr,p I am so excited to be in your class I hope you had a great summer!
'
Hi Mr.Palladino,
I am having soooooo.... much fun in third grade.I am so glad that I am in your class! You are a very fun teacher. I will really miss you in fourth grade
September.9,2008
Dear Mr.Palladino,
I am so excited to do my first
message!I am so glad that I'm in
your class!You rock Mr.Palladino!
Your Student,
Emily September.9,2008
I'm still going to leave comments on your blog!!!!!!I know some of your new students. Don't worry, they are not TOO crazy! TEEHEE. And guess what?! My name on the blog went from CheeseHeart to TEEHEE. I hope I remember to do that. I probably won't. So, I'm still CheeseHeart.K?
Teresa/CheeseHeart/High Rulain
TEEHEEHEETEEHEEHEE
Post a Comment