Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hooray for Halloween!


I don't have to remind you that Halloween is just around the corner! We can tell this because of all the ghosts, goblins, witches, and monsters that are lurking around....

There's nothing to be afraid of, but LOTS to be excited about!

What are you looking forward to about Halloween? Are you excited about dressing up in your costume? Are you looking forward to our parade on Halloween morning? What is your favorite kind of candy? Do you have a favorite brand?

What are your plans for the night of Halloween? Are you planning on trick-or-treating with family or friends? Tell me all about it!

Happy Halloween!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear MR Paladino,
I'm ready to go trick or treating tomorrow night. I'm going with my nabers and are dad's.I'm excited for the peirade tomorrow! I't going to be a grate halloween.

From sports sg6

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.P
I am looking forward to be trick-or treat with my friends and I am very, very excited dressing up in my cool witch costume at the parade.What are you going to be dressed up as? Are you going to get a bag full of candy? My favorite candy is.....HERSHEYS!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Today I am Going to the HAUNTED HALLWAY at the CHS.

Anonymous said...

P.S Have fun on HALLOWEEN !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Palladino,
I cant't wait for Halloween!I am being batman from the dark night.What are you going to be for Halloween.Are you going out to trick-or-treat on Halloween .I think this will be a great Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mr.P!! :))
I'm REALLY excited about the Halloween parade
tomorrow. Going on the blog is awesome
homework. What I'm dressing up as is also a secret,
like your costume. I wonder what kind of candy I'll
get!! A few days ago, I saw a little bag with a ghost on
it, saying " I've been booed!" Just today, I got one! Did you send one to me???

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Palladino,
I am really glad that Halloween is going to be tomorrow.I can't wait for the parade and I am very excited to see what everybody is going to be.My favorite candy is toostie pops they are very yummy.I love the candy and I like to trick-or-treat for very long so I get more candy! Halloween is a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Palladino,
I'm so excited for going trick-or-treating on Halloween!My favorite candy is 3 Muskteers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Palladino,
I am very excited about Halloween!
My favorite candy is tootsie roll.
I am going to be an alien.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Palladino,
I cann't wait for the parade, party, trick-or-treating and lots more fun! I'm also going to a Halloween party! Are you going to a Halloween party or some fun other Halloween thing?

Anonymous said...

P.S.
My favorite candy is hershey chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. P....

I'm excited to go trick or treating with Mac. I can't wait until the parade tomorrow. My favorite candy is crunch bars. It is going to be a great Halloween.

From peanutbuttersticks1

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Pal,
We have a HallowWEENIE block party every year! All of the neighbors get together and have fun and eat hotdogs. I am really excited to trick or treat and get a lot of candy! My costume is scary NOT.
See you tomorrow!
What are you going to be??????

Anonymous said...

By the way, my favorite candy is Three Musketeers
bars, like mathwhiz17!


:)) :)) :))

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I had soccer. It was a tie, 3-3.
I scored a goal.