Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Bowl Weekend!

It's finally Superbowl Weekend! In Super Bowl XLVI, it's the Giants vs. the Patriots in Indianapolis, Indiana. I bet many of you are going to watch the game Sunday night. It will be an exciting game with our Giants representing New York! Many of you will be watching the game because you love football, but many of you will also be watching for the funny commercials or the halftime show.

What are your Super Bowl plans? Are you inviting anyone over to watch the game? Did you enjoy the commercials? What did you like most about the game? Who do you think will win??? Write a comment to this post about the game and your SUPER experience this weekend.

If you didn't watch the game, tell me about some of your favorite sports you like to watch or play.

GO BIG BLUE!

12 comments:

football jersey16 said...

I want the Giants to win and no i'm not inviting anyone over. I don't think I'm going to watch the super bowl. GO GIANTS!!!

I LOVE PIE 19 said...

hi Mr.Palladino!
I really want the giants to win ssssoooo much, that I said to #4 that I would have someone punch me if they don't win!
I am inviting about 50 people over for the superbowl (like for every super bowl) and saturday
I am evenhaving a sleep over with my cousin and, she brought her pet hamster named charlie!!!
My grandma's friend even brought over awsome cupcakes!!!
That's what my superbowl weekend is going to be like!!!

footballjersey16 said...

I read that the #1 food to eat during the super bowl is chniken wings, the 2nd best food is nacho's with cheese and salsa, and the 3rd is pizza.

GiantFootball12(1) said...

I am watching the Superbowl this night and I am hoping that Giants would win this time.
I am not inviting anyone for the game or over the night.I'm only watching with my parents.
I hope the Patriots lose to the Giants.In 2008 the Patriots lost to the Giants,in 2009 Cardinals lost to the Steelers,in 2010 the Colts lost to the Saints,in 2011 the Steelers lost to the Packers. Follow the link if you would like to learn more about Super Bowl history(http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/history).
I am going to eat pizza and drink soda for the game.
I'll be back during the game,see ya.

LEGO Hockey Puck7 said...

I watched the superbowl and I can't belive the GIANTS WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god the patriot just missed the ball by a finger at the last second.

GiantFootball12 said...

I'm so happy that the Giants won. I'll say that was a good and fair game. The Half-time show was fun too. I laughed a lot on some of those commercials.
I hope you guys enjoyed the game.
See ya all in 3P tomorrow.


GiantFootball 12(2)

Patriots are cool#6 said...

Yo
I can't believe the Gaints won:0
I thought the Pats were going to win. We had a contest at our house, if somone had the number on the chart you got something and if you lost you got nothing. My two older brothers and I all lost :[
I really wanted the Pats to win but my wish did not come true.

GO GIANTS#17!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

I wanted the Giants to win. I liked the half time show because CEE LO GREEN was on the half time show and I also liked Madonna.
I LOVED THE HALF TIME SHOW!!!!!

VictorCruz1 said...

Hi Mr. Palladino
I cannot believe the Giants won and Victor Cruz scored the first touchdown and i happened to be wearing his football jersey. when he did the salsa dance i did it with him and everyone laughed escpecially my dad. P.s. Victor Cruz in my favorite player in the NFL go Giants

meep #9 said...

GAINTS WON!!!!! I didn't have anyone over though . The half time show was pretty cool. I can't believe that I LOVE PIE 19 had 50 people over!!!! Did anyone go to the Super Bowl? GAINTS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

LOL#4 said...

hi mr. palladino i loved the super bowl it was awsom i thout that the giants where going to loose at the last second but they won!!!!!!!!!!!

leapinglizards24 said...

I really want the giants to win because i like there team name and well because they made it to the Super Bowl and I really only root for the things my dad is rooting for.No i am not inviting anyone over.



GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!