Your "Optional Summer Challenge" was to check in on the blog, so I'd love to hear what you've been up to so far this summer! Let me know if you're going down the shore, spending time in the pool, visiting with friends, reading great books, or anything else. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Welcome to Palladino Pages! Here, you will read messages written by students in 4-Pal at Lafayette School. You'll learn about the projects we are working on and the wonderful learning that is taking place each day. Feel free to click around and leave a comment on any one of the posts! Enjoy! ~ Mr. Palladino :)
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Summertime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Guess what Mr Palladino, I'm reporting from San Diego,California.
The weather over here is pretty chilli because the sea is takeing the weather from the land.
We went to the beach yesterday and felt the Pacific ocean. We are going to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World today.
Please stay tuned.
Wow Quake12! I LOVE San Diego! The weather is always perfect and the beach is wonderful! Last time I was there, I really enjoyed swimming in the Pacific Ocean and watching the sun set over the water.
Keep in touch, and have fun!
Back again.
Since it's just been a day,but I have some news from yesterday.
We went to San Diego Zoo and found some elevators and escalators at the zoo.
For the next half of the day I went to Sea World.
It was a fun place because we gt to ride the new roller coaster, called "MANTA",it was a fun roller coaster.
I also get to feed the sea lions.
We get to ride the Shipwreck Rapid and the Journey To Atlantis and get to hang out at the drying maching.
And at night we get to see loud and colorful fireworks. It was fun.
I'll be back with more.
Hi Mr.Palladino!
How is your summer so far? Mine is going well.I'm going to my pond every day, doing camps, and also swim meets.All of that combined is my summer. I'm having a great time! It's great to have to a little break but I'm excited for school to come again :D See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I've been spending time in my new classroom, unpacking boxes, and setting it up for my new students. I still can't believe I won't be teaching 3rd grade anymore, but I'm very excited to be teaching at Lafayette!
I hope all of you have been enjoying your summer. There are still plenty of beach days left before school!
See you soon!
~Mr. Palladino
Hi Mr. Palladino! It's Cat. I'm in seventh grade now, at CMS. It's challenging and there's no read-aloud time, but I'm surviving. ^-^ Enjoy your job at Lafayette, Mr. Elko has guinea pigs! :)
Thanks Cat! Hope you're enjoying the middle school. All the hard work will be worth it, as each challenge really makes you a stronger student. Just keep doing your best!
I'm loving my job at LAF. Mr. Elko is a great guy, and he's been so helpful, since I'm the "new kid" at school! :) I'm looking forward to the bread-baking assembly coming up in a few weeks.
Talk soon
~Mr. P
Post a Comment