I know we'll always remember our field trips to Edison Labs, the Food Bank, and the Museum of Natural History. Remember our assemblies like the Mayhem Poets, and all the projects you did for Reading Road Trip? Think of all the work you've done in class and the fun you've had on the playground.
Use this space to write about some of your memories of this past school year. Talk about the funniest, most memorable moments from our year...and comment on your classmates' writing. Don't forget to check in over the summer and let us all know what you're up to. Have fun!~ Mr. Palladino :)

40 comments:
some of the great memories I had are playing tag and car jam with my friends!:)
mr. pal is awsome!
I had such a fun year in 4-pal! My favorite moments were out on the blacktop playing knockout wathcing my friends do CRAZY jimmmers. I didn't do any jimmers, but it was but it was more fun to watch.
Thanks for a great year Mr.Pal!
Hello! all I know that I'm going to do in the Summer is play baseball, eat ice cream, go to the pool, and relax.
one of my favorite memories at recess was playing 4 square with my 4-pal friends!!:)
I am so excited for summer! I'm doing so many fun things! I'm going to the beach and to Virginia. Can't wait to see Mr.Pal next
I had so much fun in 4-pal but my favorites were on the black top playing knockout with my friends.
this was the best school year ever
Thanks for teaching us!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Pal, you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait till the bell but luckly I will seee Mr.Palladino in the Fall
YOU ARE AN AWSOME TEACHER
during this summer, eat, sleep, and play ball!
the bell is almost here! cant believe the year is almost over :( Summer will be awesome!
YOU ARE THE BEST TEATCHER YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME ALOT THIS YEAR!:)
another fun moment was playing carjam it was fun getting squished. I think it just got out of hand because people were starting to play carjam tag which I think is odd.
Loved Narration for the head show, carjam, tag and knockout was always fun. I even remember that cozy rain on my first day. I'll miss everyone.
keep on reading this summer 4-pal!
This was a awasome year! thank you for moving to laf!
thanks for a great year Mr.pal!!!
I will see you next year!!
Thank you for a awesome year Mr. Pal! See you in the Fall!
Me Profishy25 and Ray Allen 16 r going 2 A Day camp Monday
See you next year! HAve a great summer!It was nice having yo as a teacer.
thanks for the best 4th grade year ever!!!!!!!!!:)
See you in the halls
Thank you for a great year. I have so many fun things planned for this summer. Cant wait to see you next year!
This summer I am going to the andarondects in new york.
I loved playing knock out with my friends at recess and much more
thanks for being such a great teacher Mr. pal. hopeto see you in the fall.
Best Year Ever!
This has been an excellent year and I was literally crying during the clap-out
Mr. Palladino, you were an awesome teacher and Ms. Schaefer too!!!!!!!!!!
See you in September.
Hi Mr. Pal! I am going to the pool much more this summer and playing more basketball. Enjoy your summer!!!!!!! :) Mckenzie
Thank you so much Mr. Pal and Miss. Schaefer for a wonderful year. I had so much fun. Fourth grade was a year to remember.
going to my aunt's house on saturday for a week or for 6 days
Hi Mr. Pal! I hope you are enjoying your summer. I had a quick question. What was the name of the talent show on vimeo? I couldn't find it. Have Fun and Stay Cool!
Hi Mac4.
I'm having a great summer, though I think it's going a little too fast! I'm enjoying the PERFECT weather and trying to relax and have fun.
Even I was having trouble finding the Talent Show video on that site. Therefore, I'm going to take it off that site and find a better one. I'll keep you updated. That talent show was one of my favorite parts of our school year!
Keep cool, and I'll talk to you later!
Mr. Palladino :)
It's been a really fun summer for my family and me, but now my sights are set on another school year! I've been spending time in my classroom setting up for a new class of students. I'm excited to see so many of you in the halls next year as 5th graders, so make sure to say "hello" and visit Room 15!
Enjoy your last few weeks of summer, and I'll see you all on September 9th!
~Mr. Palladino :)
Post a Comment